What is Mobility Device Management?
Delivering device flexibility matched by optimised security
With more and more people using devices for both work and personal use, businesses are open to increased security risks. Our services are based on Vodafone Secure Device Manager™ and enable staff to make the most of their devices whilst giving the organisation confidence that the data and applications on them are secure.
Once a device is added to your network, you can keep it secure not only for day to day use but also if it’s misused, lost or stolen. You can:
- Ensure authorised and compliant devices have secure access to business email resources and accounts
- Protect personal and corporate data, and the device as a whole through activation of encryption and enforced password policies
- Prevent unauthorised use by locking down security and enforcing restrictions and wiping devices if required
Monitoring & Managing Devices
No matter how many devices come and go on your company’s network, you can quickly and easily manage them wirelessly from your console at the heart of the solution.
Easily update and provide new policies, settings, certificates, applications, software and access to corporate accounts. You can:
- Track how people are using the devices, for example application downloads, voice, text and data use against predefined thresholds, white or black lists
- Streamline and automate the way you manage your mobile assets and inventory
- Easily update and provide new policies, settings, certificates, applications, software and access to corporate accounts
Read our case studies
Case Study Category1calldirect are ‘Top of the League’ experts in outsourced telesales with over 400 employees and a range of clients including Scottish Power and The People’s Post Code Lottery. With their HQ based in Glasgow and a second site in Larbert, 1calldirect specialise in customer acquisition, retention and win back through…1calldirect are ‘Top of the League’ experts in outsourced telesales with over 400 employees and a range of clients including…View Case Study
Gas Safe Register
Case Study CategoryOver the long Easter weekend around 58,000 gas engineers were expected to contact the Gas Safe Register in order to renew their registration. In previous years, the Call Centres were not able to cope with the high peaks of callers or out of hour’s queries and as a result engineers…Over the long Easter weekend around 58,000 gas engineers were expected to contact the Gas Safe Register in order to…View Case Study