What is Skype for Business?
Work anywhere, achieve more with enhanced communication and collaboration
Skype for Business provides organisations with real-time productivity tools that enable teams to work virtually anywhere, on any device. Combining instant messaging, presence and conferencing, with full enterprise voice, Skype for Business from GCI can replace PBX telephony, in one easy-to-use interface. All delivered by an expert team that have already deployed over 120,000 seats across both the corporate and public sectors.
Skype for Business from GCI
Our clients tell us we offer the best unified communications solutions in the UK with:
- The most complete product offering that combines Skype for Business functionality with full PSTN capability (including European telephony and global in-country conferencing), call recording, and contact centre
- Service guaranteed through financially backed SLA’s with up to 99.99% availability and dual site redundancy
- Ease of engagement with an Ofcom-regulated telco that offers unified billing for calls and systems plus number porting and set-up
- UK data sovereignty through a UK business operating UK data centres with 24/7 UK support
- Making the complex simple through cloud migration consultancy supported by trials and proof of concepts
- The confidence of working with an award winning Microsoft Gold Partner
GCI has integrated all the tools that a contact centre needs to maximise the benefits of Skype for Business. It allows agents to optimise communications across all channels, so they can make the most of each business opportunity. Many contact centres can see the benefits of deploying Skype for Business but need to ensure that this can be combined with effective first call resolution, minimising call abandonment rates and maximising customer satisfaction.
Contact Centre from GCI enables our clients to:
- Answer more calls in less time, increasing productivity
- Offer customers their choice of communication method
- Achieve first contact resolution through intelligent routing
- Reduce abandonment rates, queues and call times by offering a call-back
- Reduce agent attrition by providing the tools they need to achieve targets
GCI’s Call Recording System is a state-of-the-art voice, instant message, recording and quality management solution for Microsoft Skype for Business platforms. Tightly integrated into GCI’s unified Skype hosted solution, Call Recording offers a cost-effective and secure way to ensure your organisation can remain compliant and offer the highest standard of service to customers.
- Always-on recording or limit recordings to specified users or departments
- On-demand recording can be manually started and stopped, ensuring you only record what you need
- Silent monitoring of calls directly from the web-based user interface
- Playback recordings can be played back directly in the browser window
GCI’s Microsoft CV
GCI News Update
GCI Case Study Fieldfisher
Read our case studies
University of London
Case Study CategoryUniversities are having to reinvent themselves in order to manage costs and remain competitive in order to attract students. Catering to 1600 staff members, 60,000 students undertaking distance education and several hundred post graduate students, the University of London needed a new approach. GCIs implementation of Lync 2013 has revolutionised…Universities are having to reinvent themselves in order to manage costs and remain competitive in order to attract students. Catering…View Case Study
James Watt College
Case Study CategoryJames Watt College is one of Scotland’s most dynamic and progressive colleges, with four campuses located in the west coast of Scotland, 12,000 students, and 650 faculty and staff. James Watt College offers a wide range of courses to its 12,000 students. Based on the west coast of Scotland, the…James Watt College is one of Scotland’s most dynamic and progressive colleges, with four campuses located in the west coast…View Case Study